Selecting the Best Cover for Your Spa
All day and every day, your hot tub sits under harsh elements, so having a high-quality cover is imperative to ensuring a long lifespan for your favorite hangout area. An effective cover seals in the heat, prevents debris from getting into the water, and protects the electronic controls. If your cover is damaged or doesn’t form a tight seal to your hot tub, we highly recommend purchasing a new one.
What to Consider
We offer a wide variety of covers so it can be difficult to decide which one will work best for your spa. Before making this important decision, consider the following items:
- Make and Model: There are some covers that are designed to work on a range of hot tub models, but some are only compatible with certain units. When purchasing a new cover, make sure to note your hot tub’s make and model to ensure it’s compatible with the option you’ve selected.
- Size and Shape: Hot tubs come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from rectangular 2-seaters to circular 8-seaters, so make sure to find a cover that accommodates your model’s layout. If you own an especially unique model, such as our TX 2 Person Hot Tub, we recommend speaking with one of our team members before making a purchase.
- Your Style: We offer a great selection of colors so make sure to select the one that best suits your personal decorating style. If you’re going for a modern, sleek look, our gray options will work perfectly. If your style is more rustic and cozy, light or dark brown will be best.
Our Top Picks
Each cover offers different perks but here are 3 of our all-time favorite options:
- Hot Spring® Replacement Cover: If you own a Hot Spring®, the best move is to choose a cover of the same brand. They offer energy-efficient, stylish covers specifically designed for the Highlife®, Limelight®, and Hot Spot® collections. Each one features quality materials and expert craftsmanship that allow for a secure seal.
- Smartop Cover: The Smartop covers are UL safety certified, constructed from durable and long-lasting materials, and feature a hydraulic cover lifter. These American-made covers are excellent at ensuring optimal heat retention. As an added bonus, each component is replaceable so if one breaks or malfunctions, you can easily replace it.
- Watkins Cover: Looking for a stylish money-saver? This cover is constructed from high-quality materials which seal in the heat and help to reduce water evaporation, effectively reducing your monthly electric and water bills. In conjunction with this cover, you can also purchase the Watkins Lifter System which allows for easy opening and closing.
We’re Here to Help
Not sure which cover is right for you? Our team is here to help! Contact us today and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to assist you in this decision.